Finance Service, a financial agency based in Modica and operating throughout Sicily, in particular the entire Province of Ragusa, Siracusa and Catania, offers you the loan for debt consolidation if you have many installments to pay and many debts in progress with more banks or institutions credit.
Debt consolidation loan
The Debt Consolidation Loan is a financial instrument that allows you to combine the payments on your current loans (prepared either by the same bank or different institutions) in a single lighter monthly installment. In other words, debt consolidation is a loan that allows you to combine multiple loans into one only to close other loans, that is, extinguish other loans.
Debt consolidation, all the benefits
With the debt consolidation loan you can have only one counterparty for all the loans, personal loans and mortgages with the possibility of spreading your payments from 24 to 120 months.
The Debt Consolidation Loan not only reduces the burden of your monthly installments but allows you to get extra liquidity without providing any reasons. Debt consolidation also allows you to settle the refinancing with a complete saving of interest on the capital still due.
Debt consolidation, debt management and control
The Consolidate Debts should when, due to financial difficulties or unexpected, you find yourself in the position of not being able to pay in time the rate of the various ongoing funding, that is, when you become aware of being in debt over your real possibilities.The Debt Consolidation Loan allows you to have more control over the overall debt by having the possibility to extend the duration of the loan to get a lower monthly payment that is adequate to your repayment capacity.
Debt consolidation, requirements
- Age between 18 and 75 years
- Have a permanent employment contract with a regular paycheck
- Have at least 6 months of seniority for employees and one year for self-employed workers
- Have a good credit position (no protests, foreclosures or Crif reports as a “bad payer”)
In addition to workers (employees, self-employed and freelancers), retirees can also apply for a debt consolidation loan.Summing up:
- Convenience to repay a single monthly payment (generally for a lower amount)
- You can request additional liquidity to meet your expenses
- A single counterparty for all the funds raised
- Possibility to choose a different interest rate
- Possibility to extend the maturity of the loan installments up to a maximum of 120 months.
- If you are a public employee, a state employee or a pensioner, you can request a consolidation with salary-backed salary.
- Extending the extinction time
- Possibility to settle the refinancing in a single solution